This position is scheduled Monday through Friday, four days per week, 7:00am-11:00am
* Report maintenance or operating problems to the Congregate Meal Coordinator or Maintenance
* Assist congregate meal cooks in loading of food into the delivery truck.
* Responsible for unloading at meal sites.
* Ensure all food will be secure for travel.
* Provide excellent customer service to all congregate meal program customers.
* Keep all records as required and submit to the office daily, including, but not limited to: gas slips, milk slips, etc.
* Perform routine cleaning duties (daily, if necessary), maintaining the interior and exterior of the vehicle. Use carwash
card for truck washing.
* Responsible to know and practice the safety policies of the County. Perform all jobs in a safe and prescribed manner
OTHER JOB DUTIES
* Accept supervision and follow directions; perform additional duties as requested by the supervisor.
* Act as an Ambassador for the Congregate Meal program. Promote services provided through the program.
* Make constructive suggestions and comments to Congregate Meal Program Coordinator, and of the concerns and
opinions of customers.
* Participate in all appropriate and scheduled training sessions and/or staff meetings, as required. Other duties as
* High School Diploma or Equivalency required.
* Possession of a valid driver’s license
* Possession of a safe driving record and the ability to maintain one while employed by Wood County.
* Ability and skill to operate a vehicle safely, regardless of environmental conditions present.
* Basic, everyday living skills are needed, as is the ability to understand and follow oral and written directions (follow basic
route information, cooperative, dependable, punctual, and maintain confidentiality).
* Must possess excellent customer service.
* Ability to perform necessary maintenance and cleaning of the vehicle.
* Ability to work cooperatively with co-workers & meal site staff.